Our next meeting will be on Saturday March 3rd at 10:00am in the Westport Public Library.
The library is located at 20 Jesup Road, Westport CT, we will be meeting on the upper leval in the Seminar Room.
Here are a few reminders:
1. Modern Blocks: remember to bring your Mod Striped blocks
2. Fabric Exchange – bring up to 1 yard of fabric cut/torn into Fat Eights
3. Give & Take: Bring something to trade
4. Snacks: Bring a snack to share (enough for 2 or 3 people). We will bring bottled water and small plates.
5. Nametag: Please wear your MODERN nametag
6. Dues: Monthly dues are $5
7. Show & Tell: We can’t wait to see what you’ve been working on! Bring one or more pieces to share!
The Fabrics & Fabrications Quilt Show is in Southport on Saturday and will be open after our meeting. This might be a fun side-trip
You can RSVP on Facebook or leave a comment.
— Deirdre, Kendell, Mayann & Timi